I can’t tell you enough how much I love this oil cleanser. It’s made with a blend of coconut oil, vitamin E, Rosemary Oil, Lemon Oil, Tea Tree Oil, and Grapeseed Oil.
4oz Jar for $10 or $4.95 to access the recipe page
*plus shipping and sales tax, if you are local to me send me an email to save on shipping
My method (one I suggest you try using right away):
- Fill a tin or jar with coconut oil mixture and leave it by the bathroom sink.
- Put oil in the palm of your hand and gently rub the oil until it turns into a liquid. (you’ll easily get the feel for how much is just right for your skin).
- Massage the oil all over face, just as you would a face wash, making sure to get all parts of the face, especially the most oily parts (if the skin is too dry it will over produce oils causing oily skin).
- Place a hot (but not scalding) wet washcloth over your face and let it sit there until the cloth becomes room temperature. Usually 30 seconds to a minute.
- Rinse the washcloth and gently wipe your face with it, removing any excess coconut oil (don’t scrub the face, gently rub)
I know you’re thinking how does oil clean oil off my face… but the basic concept of this method is that the oil used to massage your skin will dissolve the oil that has hardened with impurities and found itself stuck in your pores. The steam opens your pores, allowing the oil to be easily removed. Should you need it, the small dab of the same oil formula patted over damp skin will provide the necessary lubrication to keep your skin from over-compensating in oil production.
You can also use this as a body lotion and massage oils (couples you’ll enjoy this oil 😉 ). Your skin will absolutely love you!
Eye Make-Up Remover:
Using a cotton ball dip into mixture, and easily remove any eye make-up by gently rubbing it with the cotton swab.