Say goodbye to commercial toothpaste and hello easy DIY natural toothpaste! I am waiting for my current tube of paste to run out before I try this ( I hate wasting and it forces my bf to try it… lol)… but I so can’t wait! It’s so easy, and most of these ingredients can be used as a body scrub! I’ve been noticing that the more homemade products I make the more they have in common with other things I make. I love it… less to buy!
- 2/3 cup baking soda
- 4 tsp fine sea salt (Optional)
- 1-2 tsp peppermint oil (I would split it and add some tea tree, maybe like 1/2 tsp)
- Water to desired consistency
- Mix all together in a bowl then add the water to how you like it and brush away!
Remineralizing Coconut Oil Toothpaste: I’ll most likely try this one!
- 6 tsp coconut oil
- 6 tsp baking soda
- 6 tsp sea salt (optional)
- 6 tsp calcium magnesium powder
- 25 drops essential oil (peppermint/tea tree/ citrus)
- stevia to sweeten
- whip everything together and store in a jar, brush away!
See most about what’s in your toothpaste here: